Tuesday 17 April 2018

Unit 12 Characters Journey

Today we looked at our characters journeys throughout the play and before we get on stage. We also did and brief rehearsal but without any words and just when we got on and off stage and we thought about what our characters would wear. The clothes I thought to wear was Black leggings, black top, a white apron, black shoes and a crucifix necklace. The reason why I chose to wear these clothes because I wanted to keep it simple and I thought about what kind of  clothes would waiters wear and I took my own interpretation of it. I chose to wear a crucifix necklace because my character speaks a lot about Jesus so she's very religious. We also looked at the themes of the play and written them down on sheets of paper and put down all the characters and what class they would come under to get a rough idea on how to play out character.


                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment